- enhance merchant-customer relationships through E-mails
- To encourage new customers and rekindle old customers to purchase products immediately
- Posting advertisements on emails by companies for their customers
- It is helpful to distribute information to wide range of customers at a time.
- Only targeted customers and potential clients are sent emails.
- The cost of email marketing is relatively low compare to other types of marketing.
- Compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, e-mail is less expensive.
- E-mail marketing, often reported as second only to search marketing, is the most effective online marketing tactic.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement.
- E-mail messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via auto responders, web bugs, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-through, etc. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- Repeated business is generated with less affords and automatically.
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of e-mail subscribers who have opted in to receive e-mail communications on subjects of interest to them. E-mail marketing is paper-free. Hence, it is eco-friendly.
Whatever type of business you are doing, whether taken up traditional business or set up your own, our email marketing team will formulate the most effective email marketing strategy to fulfill your business objectives.
Third Generation Resources helps your site to scale high and generate more sales through Email marketing strategy. Email marketing strategy is the most effective and imperative to make your business.