– Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of products and repair contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Should be able to think out of the box in order to please the clients.
– Needs effective organizational skills and Ability to plan and implement strategies.
– Should be able to work individually and in team as well
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Must have excellent knowledge of IT & ITeS.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Should have the ability to identify the ongoing market strategies and Should be able to grasp failure and criticism.Must also contain knowledge regarding competitors.
– Candidates must have excellent communication skills, client relationships, energy level, negotiation and be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
– Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
– The candidate should be motivated to meet and improves his sales goals.
– Candidate must have good presentation skills and should be creative.
Qualifications: Any Diplomas/ Graduates